Last Updated: February 10, 2022
By using the Website, you expressly consent to the collection, use, storage, transfer, processing, and disclosure of your information, as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use the Website.
1. Information We Collect About You
We collect certain types of information from you either when you provide it to us or automatically as you use our Website. The information we collect includes information:
- By which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, email address, and/or telephone number (“personal data”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example, if you send us an email with an inquiry.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through other tracking technologies.
2. Information You Provide To Us
The information we may collect on or through our Website includes:
- Information that you provide when directly contacting us via email addresses that we may make available on our Website; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
3. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Website, including traffic data, usage statistics, and data logs; and
- Your browser information, which includes but is not limited to your IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, device type, and the pages you are requesting.
The information we collect automatically does include personal data, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Understand how our visitors use our site, including what pages they frequent and how long they view them;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics. You can learn more about how Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps, by visiting located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use personal data that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights under this Policy.
5. Information Disclosure
We may disclose your information, including personal data, to any affiliated entity or organization, business partner, and to agents and service providers to help us operate the Website, improve our business or the Website, to provide services to us. These third parties may include customer service providers, business or sales service providers, or providers that provide support for the Website.
We will not share, rent, or sell your personal data for marketing purposes or with other third parties for purposes unrelated to the Website without your explicit consent.
6. Applicability of this Policy
This Policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website unless explicitly stated otherwise. We encourage you to visit the third party websites to view their applicable privacy policies.
7. California User Rights
California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at the address below.
8. Insolvency and Business Transitions
If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The information you provide to us is stored on secured servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have taken steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
10. Changes To This Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifying you on the Website. Check this page often and review to the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Policy.
If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.